How Search Engines Crawl and Index Websites
2. Use Progressive Enhancement
3. Implement Server-Side Rendering
4. Use Canonical URLs
5. Use Structured Data
Structured data is a way to provide additional information about your website’s content to search engines. By using structured data, you can help search engines understand the content of your website more easily, which can improve your search engine rankings.
- It can improve website performance by reducing load times, which is one of Google’s ranking factors.
- It allows for dynamic content updates without requiring a full page reload, which can keep visitors engaged and on the site longer.
- It can provide additional metadata to search engine crawlers, such as structured data markup and schema.org tags, which can help Google better understand the content of the site.
- Using asynchronous loading techniques to prioritize critical content and improve user experience.
- Incorporating schema.org tags to provide more context to search engines about the site’s content.
What is dynamic rendering?